| Michaela Fisher
- How artistic are you? Now that you’ve seen what your dog looks like in costume, try to recreate it with some paints or colored pencils! Don’t worry if it looks bad, your dog will be flattered regardless. ;)
- Buy some candy and other tasty treats for the kids in your neighborhood. Be sure to store them somewhere safe so the dog doesn’t get into the goodies!
- Make tonight a planning night, and decide where you are going to go for Halloween. Will you be out Trick-or-Treating? Going to a party? Staying home? Make sure you have a plan, work out the details, and be safe (If your dog gets nervous with all the festivities, make sure to have some of our bones on hand!).
- Selfie night! Snap a cute picture of you and your dog all dressed up, and post it to your social media so everyone can see how cute the two of you are, and how cute you will be on Halloween!
- It is time to light up those pumpkins you carved earlier! Put them on your porch and pat yourself on the back for doing a scarily good job.
- Take your dog out with you for some Trick-or-Treating! Or whatever it is that will make you happy! Remember, Halloween is only once a year so make the most of it with you and your favorite dog!