| Drew LaBlanc
But wait there's more on the Do Good for Dog List. Last week we talked about nutrition and exercise. Today let's bring those together into a spoiling routine. Tough sell, right?
- Walk your dog even when it can't actually be you that does it. Wag! - is an app for dog walkers on demand. You book a dog walker and you can track the walk and will get notifications of what they are up to. The notifications include really cute pics of your pup.
- Have a "Paw-day" - Give not only yourself, but your furry friend a spa day. Detangle their locks with a furminator brush, brush their teeth, trim their nails and treat their paw pads with a canine lotion.
- Pet and Chat- Petting helps calm your dog down and you. They also love to hear your voice so talk to your dog. (We are not judging. Now if they talk back...)
- Go on a Picnic - This is a great time for you and your dog to bond over nibbles and attention even if has to happen inside in front of a fireplace.
- Celebrate their Birthday - Who doesn’t enjoy a party? They will love all the attention, but maybe not the birthday hats. Make or buy them a doggy birthday cake.