| Michaela Fisher
The leaves have dried into twilight hues, the wind is alive with the whispers of the closing year, and the braying and howls of wolves at the new moon can be heard from the shadows once again. Why yes, I do believe it is October once again, which means All Hallow's Eve is fast approaching. There's thirty-one days in October, which means plenty of time to ramp up for Halloween with your canine companion. Ready to get in the spooky spirit with the first 7 days of this challenge! Happy Howl-O-Ween!
- Watch your favorite werewolf movie! Nothing says Halloween like that harrowing image of a man-wolf hybrid baying at the moon, and your dog is sure to enjoy the sight too.
- Let’s get baking! Create some yummy Halloween themed biscuits, for both you and the dog (Check some recipes out here!)
- Listen to your favorite Halloween inspired song. Get your hips swinging, and your pup’s too with some groovy toons! Monster mash anyone?
- Get cozy on the coach and revisit your favorite spooky TV series.
- Read a spooky story to your pooch. If you get scared, don’t worry! After your done turn on some lights, make yourself some tea, and give your furry friend one of our Bedtime Bones.
- Pick up the pen yourself and try your hand at a scary story! When you’re done, read it to your dog. They are sure to give you a good review.
- Rake up the leaves in your backyard and make a big pile. Nothing says fall like jumping into a golden and burgundy pile of leaves!
Don't forget to vote for your favorite SpookyTV show for your chance to win a month's supply of Bedtime Bones or just order now and Save 10% with Promo Code SPOOKYTV10.