| Savvy Prunty
- Excessive scratching or licking
- Excessive pacing can indicate anxiety or pain.
- Following you around constantly
- Extreme whining or howling particularly when their human leaves the room.
- General restlessness particularly when attention turns away from them.
- Puppies often respond to the energy of the household and, like children, struggle to separate themselves from it without training. Its' a perfect time to get ahead of the training. (Anxiety in dogs is actually 26% higher at night time than during the day. And yes, we have tools for that.) Here's a wonderful article that talks about how to do just that.