| Karlene Wieland
- Give your pet their own designated area with a dedicated bed and food dishes in your home so the mess is contained
- Dedicate an outdoor area where they can be comfortable defecating and urinating and spend time training them to use the area. Maintain it so they continue to use it.
- Groom your pet regularly whether it be brushing and bathing at home, a professional groomer or a combination of both.
- Keep your dogs feeding area cleaned up especially when they have decided to play with their kibble or their water dish.
- Vacuum regularly and in the corners and crevices. Hair can get into fan blades and corners. Be diligent and make sure to empty and clean your vacuum filters so the vacuum continues to do a good job.
Make sure to keep up the routine so all that furry love doesn't get ahead of you and your pet!This guest post is written by Joe Cole, he works at Coupon Goo.